40mm Rail Mounted Grenade Launcher RMGL 403
The FERFRANS 40 mm grenade launcher is designed to mount to any Mil Spec 1913 Picatinny Rail system. It is a double action trigger with ambidextrous safety and barrel latch. Barrel tilts downward and locks at end of forward travel to permit loading of all low velocity 40 mm am- munition. Trigger mechanism is modular and can be easily repaired in field. Matte finish colors: black, desert sand, or woodland green. Barrel meets U.S. military specifications for material and rifling.
- Stand Alone Rail System
- Tilt Down Barrel System
- Modular Double Action Trigger Mechanism
- Modular System for Ease of Maintenance at Operator Level
- Rail Mounted Leaf Sight
- Weight is approximately 40% the weight of M203 launcher.
- 60% fewer parts. Lower spare parts cost (parts are approximately 1⁄2 the cost of M203) Able to use ALL low velocity 40 mm ammunition.
- Ease of maintenance at operator level. Barrel meets all U.S. military specifications for material and rifling.
|FERFRANS RMGL 403:||Standard M203:|
|Weight: 1.3 lbs / .59 kg||Weight: 3 lbs. / 1.36 kg|
|Length: 12.75 in. / 324 mm||Length: 15.1 in. / 384 m|
|Barrel length: 9 in. / 228.6 mm||Barrel length: 12 in. / 304.8 mm|
|Rifling: one turn in 1219 mm / 48 in||Rifling: one turn in 1219 mm / 48 in.|
[/tab] [tab title=”Images”]